Sunday, November 23, 2008

We Are Not Friends!


Soon I will have to post some recent pictures of myself to show how incredible pale I am. I have always been pretty fair, but in the last 2 years it has gotten really bad. I am like sickly pale. Part of it is that living in Vegas, I'm not really willing to go outside when it's a 120 degrees. Then I was on some medication that made my skin super sensitive to the sun, then I the kidney stone thing and was basically a lazy bum all the time. Then my doctor ordered some bloodwork to test my vitamin D. A normal level is around 40....my vitamin D level was 7 :( So my Dr. told me to start getting a lot more sun. So I got a tanning membership. I have only been 4 times, and I've burned twice. I started out at 6 minutes, then to 8 and I have now graduated to 10. Me and tanning beds are not on good terms....the end.

2 comments:

Kare Bear said...

ses, are you a vampire and that's why you are so incredibly pale?? what color are your eyes right now?

Brooke said...

they are black because I'm hungry :)