Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!


I am a huge fan of the Twilight Series, so of course I have had ants in pants waiting for the twilight movie to be released. Work has been so crazy lately and Friday was super long and super stressful. I went in to work early because it was my friend Molly's birthday and I wanted to decorate her office. Molly is one of the most giving and generous people I know. For her birthday she invited a group of us to have dinner at LBS @ Red Rock and then we were going to go see twilight at the red rock theater. Molly's friend owns LBS, and they took such good care of us. The food was AMAZING!! Not only did Molly have gift bags for us, but the owner gave us a goodie box of warm cookies to take with us to the movie. Included in our goody bag were fangs to wear to the movie. (if you didn't know, twilight is vampire movie) We all had so much fun. So we headed over to the theater for Twilight. We had already bought our tickets so we thought were ready to go, but apparently people had come early to line up for seats. When we got in the theater, it was packed. We had to sit in the 4th row, but we were still excited to be there. So after all the anticipation and excitement, I have to say that I was disappointed. I thought the movie was such an obvious a low budget movie, it was too short, and the acting wasn't that great. Edward is perfect. He always knows what to say and do, and in the movie it just seemed all wrong. There were also lots of akward moments between Bella & Edward. But, even with all that, i still caught myself smiling and giggling through out the movie. I will probably still buy when it comes out, I just hope that in the sequel they do a lot more with it. Anyway- it was a super fun night. Happy Birthday Mol!!



1 comment:

Kare Bear said...

I was going to blog about Twilight today... you beat me to it.