Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Friday

Last week I had a terrible week at work. I mean terrible! Everyday I got up and thought today is going to be different, I can do this. Well everyday it wasn't different, so by Friday I was completely miserable. Friday morning I decided I was going to treat myself and get a Strawberries and Cream Smoothie at Strabucks on my way into work.


So I went to the drive thru and waited in the drive thru line for like 15 minutes because ya know it"s starbucks. When I got up to the window to pay and get my drink, the guy working gave me smoothie, and when I tried to give him my money he said "Don't worry about it, It's on the house. Happy Friday!" I don't know if I came across as a total Debbie Downer when I ordered my drink or what. I was trying to be nice even though I was grouchy. Anyway, it was just really nice. My day still completely sucked, but just not quite as much as the day before.

3 comments:

eclaires said...

Dear Debbie Downer,

Don't be too depressed because eclaires loves you! But I certainly understand bad days (weeks, months...). I hope everything begins to perk up a bit. Just think of me. I know that will do the trick. And how cool that he just gave it to you for free. How random was that?? Love it. And love you.

Love,
Smitaite

P.S. I miss you.

Nicole said...

Uh, Okay. Maybe you should act sad EVERY Friday at different Starbucks locations! Milk it!

Mindy said...

its cause you're hot!