Saturday, June 20, 2009

Books for June

So the book pick of the month for the book club was "My Sister's Keeper". I was hooked on this book in the first chapter. I finished the book in just a few days.
So I had to find some other books to fill up the rest of my month. So first I read "Dead Until Dark"

I have heard from a lot of people that they loved the book series. But I also heard from a lot of twilight lovers that they didn't like the true blood series. Anyway I gave it shot and it was okay. It is definitely not Twilight except that both are about vampires. I am going to read the rest of the series.


Next I read "Love the One You're With". I have read other Emily Giffin books and I have really liked them. I really like her writing style.


July is my turn to pick a book for the book club, so I'll try to pick a good one. Stay tuned so you can read along.

No comments: