Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 Random Things

Okay,so Karen tagged me like a month ago and I never got around to it but better late than never. So here we go.....

1. I LOVE Julie Andrews- I can't think of a single bad thing about her. She's classy, good peeps. Mary Poppins was/is one of my favorite movies.

2. I am tattooed, and I want more....they are so addictive

3. I am viciously protective of those that I love, and I am endlessly loyal to them until they betray my trust. "My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever"

4. I'm a pretty private person, so it's actually kind of strange that I have a blog.

5. Marriage and babies are not really on my to do list. I'm okay with that, but most people in my life are not.

6. I accidentally started a grease fire in my kitchen when I was 12. I threw water on the fire and basically blew up the kitchen.

7. I fell down the stairs in Klaipeda one time too, but mine was not as bad as Karen and Emily's


So that's it. I tag Emery & Nicole

No comments: