Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bachlorette Party!!

My very dear friend Beth is getting married and I am so happy for her. Her first husband was someone that was undeserving of her, but she has found the perfect guy for her. They are so good for each other, and they are so happy just like they deserve to be. Beth is a pretty laid back kind of gal so being a bridesmaid really hasn't been that demanding. For the bachlorette party, the first stop was Stripper 101. Only in Vegas can you find a stripper class. I unfortunately missed this part because I couldn't get away from work early. But from what they described, it was defiantly not something they will ever forget. I met up with the group at the murder mystery show at the 4 Queens downtown. The show was called Marriage Can Be Murder, so we thought it would be the perfect theme. Although now that I think about it, the show had nothing to do with marriage...hmmm. Anyway it was really fun trying to figure out who the murderer was and trying to to figure who was or wasn't a part of the show. There were 2 empty seats at our table so they sat a couple with us that "said" it was their second date. Their names were Gary & Carrie. We had just been served the salad and Gary gets up and starts firing a gun and threatening people. I should have known that they were int he show, I'm so gullible sometimes. Then while Gary is running around with this gun a cop comes in and shoots him. It was such a fun show. We got to participate int he show. The cop comes around and questions people. We got to be rowdy, and everyone had a good time. Then we went back the hotel and Beth opened her bachlorette gifts. Then it was back out on the town. I had so much fun with these girls, they were a blast.

No comments: