Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Personal Urban Dictionary

My friend Tasean works with me at the Wynn. On his facebook page he has started to post a word of the week. He says "I have some, let's just say, urbanly challenged friends. They need a little education on our language. So here is what I'm doing, every Monday I will give a word & I need all of you to let them know the definition."

Have you ever heard of cupcakin ?.....me either.

Cupcakin: Refusing to hang out with your friends on scheduled activities/events to spend your every waking moment doing everything your significant other wants to do

How about duckets....i know, who comes up with this stuff

Duckets: money

I don't get it. why not just say money?? Well, at least I have Tasean to act as my own personal urban dictionary.

No comments: