Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dawn Saves Wildlife

Dawn Saves Wildlife

Dawn dish soap has always been my preferred dish soap, I love the way it smells. I think it comes my Hot Dog on a Stick days. We always used Dawn. However, I am now officially declaring my dedication and loyalty to Dawn dish soap, and you should too. Why should you make such a commitment you ask?.....Well, click on the link below to find out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkOgE4K7j4


Isn't that about the saddest/cutest thing you have ever seen? So every time you buy any size bottle of Dawn dish liquid it equals one dollar toward saving wildlife hurt by oil spills and other pollutants. But here's the catch, you have to go to www.dawnsaveswildlife.com and enter the number from the back of the bottle. When I entered the bottle I bought today the donation total was only at $11,236, and Nevada is only responsible for $126 of that. Be sure to pick up a bottle the next time you're at the store!

Dawn Saves Wildlife

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Just had flashbacks of Brooke sitting in the back room sniffing the dawn!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Very, very cute. You are such an activist.