Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jack+Abbie= 4 ever

Ever since we "adopted" Jack, he has gotten along really well with Abbie. She tolerates him a lot more than the other dogs do. She is so nice :) He follows her EVERYWHERE. At first we joked that Jack was in love with Abbie, but now I know, he really is in love with her. I stayed with the dogs at Dick and Christy's while they were out of town, so I snapped a few pictures. I took them with my phone, so they are kind of dark but you get the idea.
Jack, Abbie and Hunter. They are all lined up here because they like to lay next to the fan.

This is how Jack and Abbie started out when I was getting ready for work.And slowly, Jack started inching closer...

and closer, until....
he won her over. They are so in love :)

3 comments:

Ghkk said...

How cute! I love updates about your dogs.

Nicole said...

THAT is flippin' adorable!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like all our dogs do is SLEEP! But they are just the cutest.