Thursday, March 1, 2012

i like big BOOKS :)

So I made another bag for my friend Amber.  Amber, like me, reads A LOT.  WAY more than I do.  She also frequents the library weekly.  She saw the bag I made for myself and she wanted one too.  I was more than thrilled, since I love making the bags so much.  Amber's favorite color is black, but that wouldn't work  because the bag and straps are black, so I chose a cool blue for her.  She says she loves it, so I am super excited :)  Wish I could make these bags all the time! I LOVE making them!


3 comments:

Ghkk said...

brooke, you should sell them online at etsy. I just looked and the ones on there have nothing on yours. yours are so cute and well made. i love mine I use it all the time!

Am said...

I do love it! I take it to the library every.single.time. and I am just waiting for someone to ask me where in the world I got it so I can give them your contact info. Woot!

Am said...

I do love it! I take it with me to the library every.single.time and am just waiting for someone to ask me where in the world I got something so fun so I can give them your contact info. Woot!!