Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I killed it!

Last year when I had surgery, my friend Molly got me an orchid plant. It was beautiful! I was so excited to actually have something living to put in my house. It made me so happy to look at it everyday, and I put it next to the window to make sure it was getting enough sun during the day. I loved it!



But look what I did to her!! When I got it last October and all her flowers fell off, I just thought it was hibernating for winter and that it would bloom again in the spring. Well, it's spring, and nothing happened. Is this bad luck? What does it say about me that I can't keep a plant alive?

3 comments:

Ghkk said...

I have done this so many times mostly with gerber dasies! I have never had an orchid, but they look so delicate I would think it would be a hard plant to keep alive. Try getting an aloe plant, I have one and it is tough, I don't think it is ever going to die.

Nicole said...

Ah. . .maybe try silk plants! All you have to do is dust them off and they last FOREVER! ;o) LOL!

The Pfau's said...

Dont worry I kill all my house plants too!