Saturday, April 11, 2009

PUPPY FOR SALE...$0.00



Last week Christy found a stray dog when they pulled up to their house. I'm still not sure exactly how, but for some reason it is my responsibility now. I put flyers up in their neighborhood, but nobody has called :(
I am not home enough to have a dog and I don't even have a yard to put him in. I feel guilty that he is always stuck in the house by himself. He is such a sweetheart, and I just can't bring myself to take him to the pound. So I am begging... if you or anyone you know wants a cute little dog...PLEASE let me know. He is small (maybe 15 lbs) and really sweet. He loves people and other dogs. He loves playing and running around with kids. He is a good car rider, and he is already house trained. From what I can tell he is still a puppy, I'm sure he is only a year or two old. Please let me know if you guys know anyone who might be interested. THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I posted this on my blog for ya!!!

Nicole said...

Any takers?